Free Trial Program
The Free Trial Program is valid for US mailing addresses only.
The duration of the free trial begins once the order is placed. An initial charge of $0.00 will be charged to the credit card entered at checkout. The full purchase amount ($299.00) will be charged to the credit card on record after 17 days (14 days after checkout + 3 day grace period, herein called the "Trial Period") unless a return has been initiated during this time period. A return is recognized as being initiated when the return label provided has been scanned by UPS and a notification has been received by Sentio Golf. Returns must be carefully packed in the ORIGINAL BOX or similar, using the pre-paid return label provided. Failure to initiate a return by the end of the Trial Period constitutes an agreement to pay the full price and revokes any right to return the product or to receive a refund. After the Trial Period, all sales are considered final.
Sentio Golf's Swap Program and Return Policy DO NOT apply to the Free Trial Program.
Limit one (1) active Free Trial per customer. Once a customer has (a) returned the putter during the Trial Period, or (b) paid for the putter at the end of the Trial Period, then the customer is eligible to sign up for another Free Trial.
Customer agrees to maintain the credit card used to initiate the Free Trial in good standing and with balance sufficient to pay the purchase amount. Failure to do so will result in a breach of contract by the customer.
Customer agrees to follow Sentio's Use and Care guidelines (below) while the putter is in their possession during the Trial Period:
- Always store your putter with the head cover on.
- To protect the putter from dings and damage during a round, always replace the head cover after putting. The putter should always be placed back into a golf bag with the head cover on.
- Carefully wipe excess moisture and dirt from the putter with a soft cloth/towel before replacing head cover.
- Do not store the putter outside.
- If needed, putter and grip can be cleaned with mild soap and warm water then towel dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Avoid use of solvents such as alcohol, paint thinner, acetone, etc. as these can damage the TPE core material and paint fill.
- While the TPE core has been tested for stability in extreme temperatures, it is not advised to store the putter head at temperatures above 200°F or below freezing.
- Use only for typical use i.e. putting golf balls on a green. Do not hit other objects with the putter or use with excessive force.
- Any returns must be carefully packed in the ORIGINAL BOX or similar to prevent damage during shipping.
RETURNING DAMAGED GOODS
Failure to follow these guidelines may result in damage to the putter. Acceptance of returns within the Trial Period are subject to the condition of the returned goods and are at the sole discretion of Sentio Golf. Returning a damaged putter may be considered a breach of contract by the customer. A customer that returns a putter with obvious and serious damage may be charged up to full price ($299) to compensate for the damaged goods.
Sentio Golf reserves the right to deny any customer access to the Free Trial Program without notice for any reason, including breach of contract, fraud, suspected misuse of the program or acts that can be considered a violation of trust. Access may be denied temporarily or permanently at the discretion of Sentio Golf.